Saturday, January 3, 2009

One Word for the Year

I am sneaking this from my good friend's blog:

She writes about having a "word" for the year and challenges you to choose one for yourself. So here goes:

My word is TRUSTING. I made it an action word, not just "trust" which is more of an idea or concept. I put the -ing on it so that I would remember that it is something I need to keep doing.

We have really had a hard time this past year (yet some things are better than ever, go figure!) and although the first words I thought of were Blessings and Security... it all comes down to TRUSTING the one who made all things, provides for all things, and has a plan for all things.

I will be TRUSTING God in 2009!!

So, what is your word?


Merrie said...

Ooo, that's really good! I'll have to think about that one and get back to you.
Happy New Year!

Dawn said...

Now that 2009 is coming to a close, I realize that I am trusting now more than ever. I had no idea what would happen this year. Had I known, I would have lived a bit differently, and trusted a lot more.